Sunday, May 19, 2013

First time, fifth one

I have started so many blogs in the past it's ridiculous.

I had lots to say but now I've sort of lost my focus since my mom called right as I was about to start this sentence. Turns out she's nuts and was trying to call someone else, she actually asked me if Eric was there! Silly mom.

Anyway, Game of Thrones is on, and I really want to watch it dammit. It's recording, though my PVR has been sucking ass lately and showing full recordings and then quitting after the first 3 seconds. I work at the damn company and there's nothing I can do to fix it. Shit.

I am listening to a really ridiculous song and the dude keeps saying that her birthday is in May and it is what it is. This guy is really annoying holy shit!

Anyway. I am planning on hitting up next year's Expo in Calgary because I WILL meet Wil Wheaton and Nathan Filion, oh yes, I will. I don't care if I have to sleep in my car, I AM GOING.

No comments:

Post a Comment